Friday, October 04, 2019

Spring Break in CA

 We are lucky that Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen let us come ALL THE TIME :) It has become tradition to go for Spring Break. It has also become tradition that we do a lemonade stand and cookie stand. This time we decided to combine the two together. I am always amazed at the generosity of those that stop by. The kids love it! They work hard and enjoy their earnings when they are done. :)


 While we are also there we went to Magic Mountain of course. It is so much fun! We have really been enjoying having passes! Here is Gordon and Henry taking pictures with letters just outside the Goliath ride....Gordon still has not decided to ride this one yet, but maybe next time I can talk him into it. Eric and I went on it together at Christmas time....it was epic!

 I love what a great big brother Gordon is! I love this picture of Henry looking up at him. These two are my bookends and it warms my heart to see their love and connection with each other despite the years of separation in their ages.


 Grandma is one COOL Grandma. She road the Superman ride with Gordon. You get in your seat and in an instant get pulled backward and up this tall tower (pictured in the background) and then you fall back down. It is hands down the loudest ride at the park. And this day, every time we heard it I'm sure Gordon had a little bit of pride knowing he conquard that fear today and road Superman.

 And even with weather a little cool, that doesn't stop the kids from jumping in the pool. They are sporting some fun hair styles. :) Spring Break is the best!!!




No comments: