We love our sweet Henry boy. He has a smile that can light up a room and a laugh that is contagious. He is kind and thoughtful. He loves to play with any kind of figurine and make them come to life. He will use any object for that matter and bring them to life. Most days I will find him around the house quietly playing by himself making loads of sound effects and having a great time. Can I freeze him this way forever??
Friday, October 04, 2019
Henry is 3!
We love our sweet Henry boy. He has a smile that can light up a room and a laugh that is contagious. He is kind and thoughtful. He loves to play with any kind of figurine and make them come to life. He will use any object for that matter and bring them to life. Most days I will find him around the house quietly playing by himself making loads of sound effects and having a great time. Can I freeze him this way forever??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment