Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Backyard Beginnings- BAMBOO

 The backyard makeover has officially started with the planting of the bamboo. It feels so good to have this project started. I am excited to see how the bamboo will grow. For now I am out watering the bamboo by hand each day. Every plant needs 5 gallons of water a day. It is so fun to see when new shoots are starting, and since I am out there everyday I get to see the difference first hand. It is amazing how quickly this stuff grows! From day to day I can tell. This will be a wonderful wall/hedge for the basketball court.






We also planted a few outside of the dinning room window. This will create a nice green wall between our window and our neighbors house. The idea is to have this be a living picture. We will have the window always open once there is good coverage and be able to bring some of the outside in :)







No comments: