Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Primary Calling

 It has been so fun being able to serve in the Primary as the Primary Chorister. It is a lot more work than I thought it would be...but so rewarding too!! We were working on the Primary Program here and someone snapped a picture of me. If they sang a song well they were able to pick something out of my costume box for me to wear the rest of Primary...it got even more interesting than this....:)



Taylor caught me in the hall as I was just about to go into nursery for singing time. This little apron has been such a help...glad I was able to add these pockets to an apron I already had! 


 The little cake I made for birthdays. Kia Knight single handedly donated all the pencils. THANKS KIA!!
 We wanted to focus on learning the articles of faith and thought this little visual aid would be helpful. :)

 As a presidency each month they try to go to the temple together. I am lucky that they let me tag along :) I don't have the other pictures we have taken...but it is such a pleasure to serve with these ladies!


 And these cuties are our main focus. I hope that each of them are able to feel the spirit while they sing with me each week. I hope in some little way I am helping them to develop their testimonies of the gospel.


No comments: