Thursday, January 04, 2018

Christmas

 Every Christmas I look forward to getting Christmas cards in the mail!!! And even though I am a slacker and haven't gotten cards out of our own... I love seeing and reading notes from friends near and far!

 Evalyn was sleeping in so we were waiting for her to get up...Russell made a gift staircase for his cars :)
 These boys loved playing Pokemon cards together. We opened one gift every 30 mintues. It was wonderful, each round everyone got a gift and then we spent 30 minutes enjoying those gifts.

 These girls loved their hoodie pajamas.


 Cars are always a win with these two!

 Evalyn got a make-up kit from Gordon. She loved it!! All the kids chose someone to give a gift to. They chose the gifts and paid for the gifts.
Gordon had Evalyn, Ella had Russell and gave him a pin art and the car Cruise from Cars 3. Eden had Ella and gave her a crayon making kit, Russell had Eden and gave her an art kit to make bead pet key chains, Evalyn had Gordon and gave him the game Lost Cities and a t-shirt.

 Christmas Eve fell on Sunday this year and it really was so special. We had a special musical Program. The choir sang a few songs (which Ella and Eden were a part of) Taylor had a solo and I had a short duet. The kids also sang a song with all the Primary children that I was able to lead. I love this time of year! So wonderful to be able to celebrate our Saviors birth and life.


One of the things that I got for Taylor this year was this shirt. He likes it :)

No comments: