Like most days it became that time of night to decided 'What's for dinner'. And tonight to my surprise my wonderful husband said that he would cook dinner.... and this is what I got :) It was wonderful. Like eating out.A yummy hummus dip with fresh veggies as our appetizer. Steamed carrots, spanish rice, and a spice rubbed salmon for the entree. I LOVE fish so usually when we go out that is what I order and I must say that this salmon was one of the best I have had! That rub recipe is going into the favorites :) Thanks babe for a wonderful meal. I love you!
3 comments:
ooh! yummy!
I'm so jealous you guys are doing a marathon. Let's just say we aren't in marathon shape;). But my goal is to run the Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon here in December. We'll see.
Anywho, I'm excited you guys will be here. We aren't doing anything that weekend. Moa has to work Saturday night, but the girls and I would love to see you. I don't know what your plans are or if you're bringing the kiddos, but you are welcome to dinner that night. Let me know. If not, we can meet up to see you at least for a little bit! Good luck!!! Hope to see you soon!
Yum! Taylor, you're the man. (Looks like you found the camera.)
You got a good one my friend!
Post a Comment