Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our budding Photographer

Lately Gordon has loved to grab the camera and take pictures. He probably takes about 200 in each "session". It is so wonderful that we have digital cameras for many reasons, but one being that I can let this little boy take pictures to his hearts content. And I am sure his sisters don't mind being the subjects of his many pictures. I think Eden is is favorite, mainly because she can't run away from him...yet.

It is fun to see the world through this little boys eyes. :) I laughed out loud many times as I was going through to delete pictures. I posted just a sampling of his latest work. I am sure there will be more to come (as he is shooting more pictures as I write this)










6 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Yep, you found your camera. Or at least Gordon did.

Jenna said...

I love, love, love it when Shea takes my camera. It always makes me laugh. I find the most random things on my iPhone.

April Celeste Garff said...

He's not bad...how much does he charge?

Alison said...

Love it!! We have a little artist on our hands. Tell Gordon he can come take our picture anytime!

Karly said...

A man after my own heart!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!