Sunday, February 28, 2010

Princess Playdate

Ella is now really getting into playing with friends and princesses...so I thought why not combine the two and have a Princess Playdate for no reason at all. Just let the girls dress up and have a great time together, without their older brothers. (funny enough all of these girls have an older brother just about two years older than them). Needless to say they all had a BALL. (no pun intended) --Ella got this adorable Cinderella outfit from her Grandparents for her birthday. This was the dress she started in. I think she changed at least 12 times throughout the morning. A true Princess :)

I had the dresses out for them to choose as they walked in. As well as jewelry and shoes. With a mirror to make sure they looked just right.
We had lunch on Princess plates, and everyone left with a fairy wand. We will have to do it again!


We even made homemade crowns. Aren't these girls adorable! It makes me want to be two again :)

3 comments:

kris nielsen said...

So much fun!!!!!

Nathan and Gemma said...

Laura that was way cute! I want one of those wands too!

Tamara said...

You are like the coolest mother ever!!