Thursday, April 02, 2009

We are having another....

I have many things I need to post and catch up on but I had to get this one in, even though it will be out of order.

We went into have an ultrasound yesterday and found out

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!

Any suggestions on names would be great. We have loads of boy names, girls are another issue. It took us forever to come up with Ellanor. We have awhile to think it over (thankfully).

We are so excited!!!

7 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Oh yay!!! That's so great, congratulations!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Another girl! Yay! I have only one girl name so I can't share it in case I need to use it someday :) but i'm sure you will pick out something adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

How exciting! Congrats, we sure do miss you guys. How bout the name "Charlotte". In memory of the place you miss the most.

KB said...

Congrats!!! So happy and excited for your guys. I'll refrain from embarrassing myself by sharing the names I like :) Excited to hear what you do choose thou!

Stephanie Brinton said...

Congratulations! That will be fun to have two girls so close together. (At least when they get older.) I wish I could help you with a name, but I have struggled coming up with a name for all of my kids except for David Branson Brinton VI - I didn't have a choice there. Good luck! By the way, VERY cute cake and party ideas!

Doug and Lisa said...

Great news! Will you be able to use a lot of the same clothes? I would love to have 2 of the same sex right in a row. They will love it. As for names.....it's a name that has to grow on you (that's for sure), but I love the name Capri. I know, I know.....like capris that you wear or capri-sun....but I just think it's so cute. Doug will never go for it, though. :) Good Luck with names!

jaredandjen said...

Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys.