Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


HAPPY EASTER!!
I just love this picture of Ella. She is becoming our little princess right before our eyes.












Our family photo atempt. It just gets harder and harder the more children you have :) OH but we love them.









Gordon and Ella in their new Easter outfits. I love Easter outfits, so bright and fresh looking.






















Gordon helped me decorate some sugar cookies that we delivered to friends with a video about Christ. It was a fun activity that we hope we can do every Easter. (Gordon got to put on one of Daddy's shirts over his so no color frosting would get on his new vest :)





P.S. Mom there are loads more of pictures, I will bring them with me when I come to visit you this week! Love you!!! :)

2 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Man Gordon's smile just makes you want to eat him up. He is such a happy kid.

Laura, you look so good! I love the picture of you and Gordon. Do you still run much?

Laura Earl said...

My body prego and running doesn't go together unfortunately. But before I got pregnant I was training for the 1/2 Marathon. I am going to start swimming now. Our next goal is a triathlon before the next kiddie-pie comes :)

Love yah Jess!