Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Boy is THREE!!

Gordon turned three on March 10th and we had a little party for him and his friends about a week ago. It is amazing to me that he is already three! It is so fun to watch him grow into a cute boy. He was so excited for his party. He asked me multiple times a day if it was time to "eat his cake yet?"He loved every min of it!
This is my attempt at making him a car cake :) I tried to make the road look like a 3. This was a fun project. And Gordon now asks if he can have some dirt (crushed up oreos).
I gathered some diaper boxes and made them into cars for the kids to race around. It was a hit. :)
These are all of the kids that came (minus a few that had to leave early) It was a grand ol' time. Gordon is sure loved and surrounded by great friends!
And my awesome neighbor let us borrow their bouncer. I think that might have been the kids favorite part. That or the cake, it is a toss up! What a fun day!

5 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow. Look at how domestic you are! That is such a cute cake... the cars too! :)

Love ya!

KB said...

How fun! Nice work :)

Lindsy Hartsock said...

I also loved the cake and cars. That is so awesome. I can't believe it has been three years. Happy late birthday to little Gordon :)

Doug and Lisa said...

Gordon is so cute. You have always been so creative. I might have to steal that box/car idea. I'm so nervous for b-days now that I have a kid. It seems like every Mom does such a great job at putting together parties and you're no exception. Great Job!

Carrie said...

Laura, this is Robby Mackay, I found your Blog through Lisa and Dougs Blog, Hope that was okay. I just wanted to see how you are your family were doing. It looks like things are going pretty well.
Anyway, I won't make this too long, but if you could email me at robbsmack@gmail.com, I would love to invite you to my Blog (ours is private). Hope all is well. That Party looked like a lot of fun, good job.