Well if you haven't already noticed the picture to the left.....we are expecting #3!
My due date is Sept 1st. (but knowing I have to have a c-section it will be the end of August when we become a family of 5).
It is a little early to be announcing....but we thought why not spread the good news. (I am 8 1/2 weeks)
I am feeling not super, but I get through the day so no complaints.
A mom of three! Whoo-hoo!
11 comments:
Yay! Congratulations.
Wow, congrats!!
Congrats Laura! I am excited for you!!
CONGRATULATIONS Laura and Taylor thats fantastic news!
When I saw the title of your blog I wondered...Yay, I am really happy for you guys! I need to call you soon and catch up!! We are coming to Cali at the end of May...will you be in AZ?
YAY! That's so great...congratulations!
Yeah! What great news....I'm glad you didn't wait to tell. I tried calling you today cause I was so excited to hear the news, but I'm not sure if your # changed. Anyway, when you get a sec give me a call and we can catch up.
Congratulations! We're excited for you guys.
WHAT!!!! Congratulations lady!!!! Wow, you're just popping them out left and right! You're a wonder woman!!!
miss you girl. we need to chat!
That's awesome news! "you're great americans!"
congrats!! hope you are feeling okay at this point!
Post a Comment