Tuesday, January 20, 2009

After a long break

Christmas was forever ago, but I haven't written about it yet. We went to my parents house in Fremont (bay area). Everyone was there. It was a full house, but a blast! Here is a picture of all of the cousins (from left to right:Ella, Gordon, Ethan, Lauren, Clark, and Evan). Looks like grandma might need to get a bigger couch soon :) Notice all of the Christmas jammies, adorable!


I love this one of Gordon and Ella. The thing I love the most is the sticker Gordon put on his head. Gordon made sure everyone had a sticker on their head by the end of the night. My sister Alison got married over the Christmas Holiday. This was Gordon's bed in the hotel. He was really tuckered out! It was a great wedding! And silly me doesn't have any pictures from my camera to post but if you would like to see you can go to www.photographybydmc.blogspot.com and scroll down to the Jacobsen wedding to see some fabulous pictures. :) So excited that Jorgan is member of our family now!

The other day Ella decided she wanted to help clean. (although she herself was filthy- she did a good job)
I had to throw this one in of my nephew Clark. He is such a cute kid! This was our flight from Fremont to Utah on the 26th of December.

1 comment:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

How fun! I'm glad everything went well with the wedding! I'm SAD that we didn't get together, but maybe next time! I'm glad you are back in the blogging world...I was wondering where you went. :)