Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged by a couple of friends on facebook so I thought I would post it here as well a random/fun read if you have time :)

1.I am allergic to chocolate...yes, sad but true. I haven't had a single morsel since I was 9.

2. I played Volleyball at RICKS college for a year and 1/2, then transferred to BYU and played for another 3 years. I loved it! And miss it more and more as the years go on.

3. It is a goal to run/train for a 1/2 marathon before every new pregnancy. (this last time around I didn't get to actually run the race because I found out I was prego a week before the race-and my body doesn't do well with that-go figure)

4.If anyone was to ask my who my best friend is I would not respond with one or two I have about 7 :) I have been truly blessed with wonderful friends!

5. One of my desires/goals is to go back to school and get my interior design degree. If it was my choice I would repaint and redecorate my house every month :)

6. I currently live in LA and LOVE it! I never thought I would have enjoyed it as much as I am. I really am going to miss it when it is time to leave.

7.I think ice cream is the best invention in the world! No questions!

8. I have been as tall as I am now since I was 13.

9. I was also recruited to play Basketball in college, but decided not to. Basketball is too much of a contact sport for me. It made me be a person I didn't want to be :)

10. I met my amazing husband at BYU. And I actually asked him out first, I am SO glad he said yes!!!LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

11. I have two beautiful children, Gordon who is almost 3, Ellanor who is almost 1 and we are expecting our third at the end of August. They fill my life with pure joy!

12. I got my degree in Home and Family Living from BYU. I use things I learned everyday.

13. I want to travel! Italy, Australia, Uruguay,Africa, China, Ireland, England, anywhere really! (as long as my husband is with me)

14. I do our taxes every year....and it is already that time of year to start doing it again. It comes too quickly!

15. I LOVE Disneyland. I grew up going at least once a year and now have season passes. I thought I would get tired of it, but not me. I could go every week and still feel the magic every time I walk down main street.

16. I have lived in California, Idaho, Utah, North Carolina, and Arizona.

17. I have had a few injuries in my day:The "big" ones- I tore my hip-flexor, broke my foot, tore my medial maniscus.

18. Both of my children were breech. So I have had two c-sections and will from here on out. I will never now what it is like to have natural childbirth, and I am actually really sad about it!

19. I have figured out that I must live in a warm climate location. Give me the beach and sun over snow and rain any day.

20. I love to cook. I have recently gotten into trying new things, especially using my food storage items. I am still learning as I go but I love the whole process.

21. The regular shows I watch: 24, LOST, American Idol, Prison Break (excluding seasons 2-3)

22. I wish I had taken up photography. I love to take pictures, I just wish I was better at it.

23. I am currently reading the twilight series (I know I am behind)

24. I have just about every episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse memorized (thanks to Gordon)

25. I am a very happy and blessed person!

4 comments:

Yates Family said...

Holy cow! I am so excited for you! I hope that the sickness goes aways soon. A marathon!! YOu are just one awesome chicka!! Loves!

Anonymous said...

I believe I have a little something to do with your asking your hubbie out first... ha ha...

The Burnetts said...

Fun to get to know you a little better! And, as we are both big Disneyland fans, I say we plan another trip sometime soon (as long as you are feeling up to it!)

Bryn Stucki said...

Just want to say congrats again on the pregnancy, I hope you are feeling a little better every day. I loved reading the 25 things about you, you are super cool!