Sunday, March 29, 2020
Foam Glow Run
I signed up for a Foam Glow Run with a group of my girl friends. It was a fun night. We learned however that it is very different from the Bubble run that morning. For the bubble run there are many different start times. When I asked someone they gave me the impression that the Foam Glow that night was the same. Well it wasn't quite accurate. They had one start time for the race so we totally missed that. And they were starting to take down portions of the race when we got there...so we got in as much as we could of the run but we enjoyed the after party till the very end :) The glow part was so fun. They threw out bottles full of liquid glow stuff...and my extra long arms helped me to snatch one. Everyone was dancing around and I was sprinkling this liquid glow over everyone. It was a girls night out to remember for sure!! Love these ladies and glad they hoped on board with me on this fun and crazy idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment