These cute kids ran in the Bubble Run this year and had a blast doing it. I was so proud of them, because both Taylor and I did not run it with them. They all did it, the whole thing, all on their own!! It was a 5K (3.1 miles). I thought that they would have a fun run, which is typically a mile run...but this one was just a 5K. I did not know this until the day of. I remember congratulating Ella and telling her that she just ran 3.1 miles and she said, "No, Mom you just signed us up for the Fun Run." I told her of my error and that she did just run that far. It was so awesome to see how happy each of them were with this great accomplishment. Henry, Dad, and I had a lot of fun cheering them on. And after it all everyone was able to get in on the Bubble fun :)
And later that night I would get to run in the Glow Run with my girlfriends. What a fun event!!













No comments:
Post a Comment