So kinda a funny story...It was my turn to plan something for Valentines Day this year and I thought to do a fun experience for our date. I hopped on Groupon to see if I could snag something different and fun. I saw this deal for Circle 6. It is a glass blowing class. I thought it was perfect so I got it. Then I found out that this is one of Taylor's clients. He worked on this exact case for them. :) He knows the owner really well. And the funny thing is the owner kept telling him to bring me down for a class sometime (for free)....too bad I did't know that before...oh well we still got a great deal.
We had a great time in the class. (I was there too...even though I am not in any of the pictures. I am in lots of videos). But the owner was really kind and let us do two additional pieces free of charge. We each got to make a glass flower, then we also got to make a pumpkin and a Christmas ornament.
These are all the different colors of glass that you can choose from. You dip your hot melted glass into the color you want, stick it back into the fire to melt the color in. I want to go back again! It really was a fun and memorable experience...and we have cool decor to display of our experience too.
No comments:
Post a Comment