Friday, February 03, 2017

Visits to Henry and Henry is HOME!!

 We went back to see Henry (and drop off my milk) once a day waiting for him to get stable enough for us to bring him home.





 And with how hard it is to come home from the hospital and have to leave your baby there...it was so touching to me that my amazing mom had this thoughtful gift for me with flowers and a note as well as a perfectly clean house. My Mom is so amazing!! I hope I can be like her when I grow up!


After days of driving to and from the hospital to see our little guy and to drop off milk...and of course to get in my snuggles! The day came for us to bring him home!!!

 He had to sit in his car seat while being monitored for 90 minutes to make sure that his vitals wouldn't drop. That was a relief to know they checked that and that he passed :)

 I snapped this picture of his little corner so we could remember. So intimidating with all the cords and beeping...I will never forget that beeping and the smell of the NICU.













 Everyone was beyond excited to have him finally home!! So glad he is healthy and strong and home with us now.



And so very blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen here to help with everything a family of eight entails...I wish they could stay forever!!

No comments: