Thursday, June 04, 2015

Shower for Joyce

 We were so excited for Joyce and her family to be able to adopt a little boy! We wanted to shower her and baby JD. I have always wanted to do a Cowboy themed party...and awhile back I came across the window valance at Savers for a couple of dollars. I just had to get it...and so glad I did...it was a great backdrop for the party. It was so much fun!

  Cowboy Caviar--this stuff was delicious! Thanks Nicki!!

  Smores on a stick. Cute and yummy- Kelli is the master at goodies ;)

  Wild West Veggies.

 Oreos make great Tractor Wheels :)

 Rice Crispies wrapped with a little string make for some yummy hay stacks :)

 Twizzlers for Lasos And a cowboy boot for a vase ;)

These are my new favorite thing to do for parties. Chocolate dipped pretzel sticks. Easy, cute, and tasty. Win all around. 

No comments: