Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yo-ho-yo-ho.....

 My dear friend Jessi was wanting to make a pirate ship for the ward Trunk-or-Treat party and so she asked if I would help. I love me some crafts so away we went. She got this great cardboard and designed the ship. I found an image on like to look at and was able to draw it free hand this time...no projector! Hurray!
 We used burlap we had that we use for wrapping our trees during the winter. And we had just gotten some tree stakes to stake down our trees and they made for perfect poles for the masts. ;) She even hung a lantern from the ship to give it a more rustic feel....
 This is the finished product by her car at the church. Turned out great! Nice job Jessi!!


2 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Awesome pirate - awesome ship!!!!

kris nielsen said...

Can we say "bench building"!!!!!