Thursday, October 31, 2013

Karaoke Night

 This is Franklin. He is a member of our ward choir although he is not a member of our ward. He is one of our choir director's vocal students. He was very generous and invited the whole choir and the missionaries over for dinner at his house. We had delicious Indian food and then it quickly turned into a karaoke night. I was very content to sit and listen to others. But Taylor would not have it. He talked me into singing the song from Tangled "At last I see the light".

 I am a sing in the choir kind of girl I do not enjoy being in front of everyone singing, but Taylor is always encouraging me to get out of my comfort zone. This for sure was out of my comfort zone :)
Taylor also sang with our choir director. "Think of Me" from Phantom. They did a great job! I could listen to Taylor sing all day!!!

1 comment:

kris nielsen said...

I bet you two sounded beautiful together!!