Taylor has been quite busy this past month so I have taken the kids out on "dates" for fun. Our first one was to Gordon's schools Volleyball match. It was fun for me to hear the whistles and yells of 'mine' again. The kids also had a great time. We will be going again soon.
The next night out was to our Stakes production of Seusical the Musical. It was wonderful! It started a bit late so we left at intermission the kids would have loved to have stayed (and so would have I) but I knew that I had a window and the meltdowns would come if I didn't stick to the original plan. ;) Notice Ellanor's headband (and necklace--which you can't really see). Earlier that day she used her own money to get both of those items and she was more than excited to wear them on our outting. Such a girl and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment