Thursday, September 27, 2012

FIRST TOOTH!

Russell has officially gotten his first tooth. Ella suggested that we celebrate. So to celebrate we made these yummy mouth snacks. (you use an apple slice and put either peanut butter or Nutella on it..then mini mallows and another on top to make lips...I am sure most of you have seen it on Pinterest).
Gordon wanted the one slice smile!
Eden wanted to sport her true smile!
Ella went with the original double apple look!
And here is the man of the hour. I tried to get a picture with his actual tooth in it and it did not come out. But it is the front bottom. And looks as if the neighbor tooth will be making its debut soon.

2 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Wow, life is a party at your house. So happy you're bringing the party to our new house soon.

Shenna said...

What a fun mommy you are! Looks like a blast. I can't believe he's old enough for teeth already! Gah! Time flies way too quickly.