Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday Russell and I stayed home from church but didn't want to miss the chance to get him in on the pictures....I was totally okay with missing this photo op :) The kids are adorable and I love that handsome husband of mine. I love this picture, it makes me smile every time I look at it.

And here is one with Grandma. She has been SUCH A LIFESAVER!! SO glad that she has been here to help me....I keep thinking what it would have been like without her...and again SO glad that she is here!
Happy Easter to all! I love Easter time and was so glad that I was able to be discharged from the hospital on Sat night so I could be home for Easter. :) I am so grateful to have the knowledge I have of the atonement and resurrection. I know that through Christ all mankind may be saved. I know that through Christ my family can be together forever.

1 comment:

qingblog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.