Wednesday, July 08, 2009

In the AZ Sun

I have loads of pictures to get on the blog of our happenings here in AZ, but they are on different cameras throughout the house...so I thought I would start with these.
I have never heard of a "splash park" until coming to Arizona. They are so fun! It is just what it is called, a park that splashes. There are slides and water spikets everywhere....and it is FREE (my favorite part). The kids had a blast. And so did Uncle Cameron with the camera.


We are doing everything we can to stay cool and have fun.

4 comments:

kris nielsen said...

What a perfect park for Arizona. Looks like lots of cool fun. (yes, I am writting this at 3:33 a.m. Ugh!! I can't sleep.)

Lindsy Hartsock said...

How fun. That looks perfect for kids, especially when you have two I'm sure. It takes the stress out of worrying about them getting in trouble in the water. I wish they had some of those here!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

love the pic of the gordon and stephen!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow. Gordon is getting big. When are you going back to CA?