Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Cake

I found this cake on-line a couple of years ago and have wanted to make it ever since. So for Taylor's birthday we had a pool party. What better time to make this cake. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but it was fun. I was nervous to do the jello pool but it was maybe the easiest part!

And my mother-in-law had a cupcake pan that made a whole in the center (made to make little strawberry shortcakes) but I used them to make cupcake pools. It was a blast. They kids had a great time eating them. And thanks to Cam who came and took the pictures for me :)

7 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Cute! You are a talented lady! Looks yummy, too!

Jenna said...

It's awesome!! You did a fantastic job. And seriously?? 49 days to go??? Where have I been?

kris nielsen said...

So cute!!! You may be the next featured guest on "Amazing Cakes"

Lindsy Hartsock said...

That is SUPER cute! You are so creative and fun. Great job.

Karly said...

Very impressive. We miss you all!

KB said...

How on earth did u do that!?

The Ross Family said...

The cakes are super cute!!