Gordon and I woke up early and made Breakfast for Daddy. We made his favorite. Hootanannies (we just died them pink and cut out hearts to make it more festive) As my gift for Taylor this year I gave him a basket of memories. That is one of our sayings. Let's make a memory rather than buying a gift. This year I thought it would be fun to remember all the fun memories we have made :) I love you sweetie and can't wait to make more fun memories with you as the years go on!
This is a very happy Gordon after his Preschool Valentine's Day Party. His first time eating Fun Dip and nothin' but smiles. I don't even want to think about the amount of sugar he consumed that day. Such a fun day!
And our Valentine we got for the kids was renting the movie Horton hears a Who. We all ate breakfast by the TV and watched the show in our PJ's it was a blast!Happy (Late) Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment