Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ella's cake

We got a mini cake and just let Ella go at it (well after cutting out a slice for Gordon). She was very dainty about it. She didn't pound at it like Gordon did when he turned one. But it was still fun to watch :) We webcamed with the Grandparents so they could join in on the fun.
You can't see all of it but Gordon's fork went flying and nailed Taylor's white Sunday shirt with bright pink frosting. I guess we should have all stripped down :)
I got Ella into the tub to wash all the frosting off. The water instantly turned Red. I was letting the dirty water drain so I could wash her up. When I looked back at her I found this. Taylor said wait! I need to get the camera. So there you go. Sorry! But we had to capture the memory :)

5 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Not a poop picture!!! She is adorable though. I just want to pick her up and hug her. Gordon too. Oh, and I love Gordon's mustache - ow!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Is that really what I think it is in that bathtub? Wow. The joys of being a mom. That is hilarious! :)

once upon a poppy said...

nice picture!:) hey i got on that website that you had for the free pics. you have to sign up other people or something to get 1200. but i did make an account and got a whole bunch of credits. one was for 100 free prints. and i can get another 100 next month. pretty sweet. just thought i'd share if you hadn't gotten on there yet. thanks!

Lindsey said...

Yuck. Cannon pooped in the bath the other day and I fished the solid parts out with my bare hand. So gross!

Ali said...

poor ella...she will have to live with that picture.