Monday, November 10, 2008

GQ model

Gordon's Grandma and Grandpa got him this suit awhile ago and it was too big. I would pull it out every now and then to see if it fit, and today was the day. :) I thought he looked adorable so I had to take some photos. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



Our little Ellanor is growing up so fast! Another adorable outfit given to us from a friend.
I wish I would have recorded this little photo shoot. They were being so classic! Gordon was giving Ella a hug and then he tried to bite her finger then he was grabbing her face to try to give her a butterfly kiss. All in a matter of a min. I was laughing so hard, until Ella started to cry.

6 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

gordon looks so slick in that siut! and ella is a doll!

Julie Earley said...

Yea! I'm so glad he finally fits into this cute suit - ever since I saw it hanging in the closet downstairs I couldn't wait to see how grown up Gordon would look in it.

KB said...

Hey! Glad to find out you have a blog - I saw it in the RS newsletter. That pose you got Gordon to do (3rd one down), adorable! You've got a little stud muffin on your hands already...tell the ladies to look out :)

Amanda Hardman said...

totally GQ! I love it.

Stephanie Brinton said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks in that suit. They are getting so big!

Yates Family said...

How cute are they!! Getting big too!