Friday, September 19, 2008

FHE- JAMboree

Becky had a great idea for the Presidency to get together and make freezer jam. We all had a good time chatting and snacking. It was great for me to get tips from the experts. The first time I made freezer jam it didn't turn out quite right(it was the consistency of syrup). After Monday night my fears of making jam are gone. I would love to make and eat it all the time....but I did see how much sugar goes into it all and I think it will have to be an every now and then treat. :)

Above picture: Erica modeling with one of the jars:)

Here is Tiffany stirring the yummy Strawberry Jam (my favorite of the night).
The master mind of it all! And she is holding up the first jar (pineapple). Thanks for a fabulous idea Becky!

NOTE: Lorein was there too....she had to leave before I remembered to pull the camera out.

No comments: