Monday, September 08, 2008

Always entertaining

In the mornings when I put on my mascara Gordon is always very interested. He watches me very closely. And on this particular morning I was not watching him too closely. I turned around to find him applying his own mascara. He actually did a pretty good job. He got it on the tips quite well...and just a few other spots, but nothing a little q-tip can't fix. :) He was so proud of himself. It is going to be hard to explain to him that only girls wear mascara, especially since he has the long lashes.

Gordon was playing on the bed with Ella while I was organizing a few things and I noticed that Gordon found some hats. He put the one on Ella and then he put Taylor's on himself and said, "look dad's hat". I took a picture and then





Gordon quickly "made a trade" again he was proud of himself. He is such a cute kid. And Ella too!

7 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Thanks for making me smile on Monday morning!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Cute Cute Cute. Mascara huh? How did Taylor feel about that :).

once upon a poppy said...

he's got to show off his gorgeous lashes like his mom! :)

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

He is soooo funny!! Gosh I miss that kid. I love looking at Ella. Her eyes are insane!! (beautiful)

Nathan and Gemma said...

Those two are soooo cute! hehehe I love Gordon's little mascara attempt- so innocent. :)

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hey Laura,
Hope all is going well for you guys. I just saw that you have Nathan Earl as a friend of your on Facebook. How do you know Nathan? He dated my sister for years in high school and they wrote during his mission. Anyway, I was just curious. Hope things are good in LA, take care!

Celeste Cragun

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha thats so funny! i can't believe how much those two look so much alike!