Sunday, January 17, 2021

Gordon takes 3rd Place

 



Life has seemed so full lately. Gordon wanted to stay after school to go to the Science Fair, I told him he could stay if he could find a friend that was staying that he could be with because I had lots of things to get done. He quickly found a friend and I was grateful. After a while I got a text from that friend and let me know that Gordon won third place in the Science Fair. I felt so bad! I wish that they would have let the parents of the winners know so I could have been there for his exciting moment. I was beyond grateful for my friend for being willing to keep an eye on him while he was there and for snapping a couple of pictures to document this for me. Gordon is such an amazing kid. When I came to pick him up I was very apologetic that I missed it, he wasn't upset and quickly pushed any guilty thoughts I had out of my mind. Great job Gordon, we are so proud of you! 

No comments: