Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Evalyn's Bubble Gum Party


Evalyn loves gum! She doesn't chew it very often, but oh she would everyday if I gave it to her. So when she told me she wanted a bubble gum party I wasn't surprised. I did scratch my head for a minute and thought what do you do for a bubble gum party. After a little while we came up with lots of ideas :) One fun thing was making the ediable bubble gum bubbles to put on the cake and cupcakes. They were made out of a geletin mixture. The kids danced, played games, did a craft, and had an epic "catch as many bubble gum (balloons) on the trampoline as you can into your shirt. I think everyone had a great time, and Evalyn felt loved. And Dad was the perfect bubble gum machine. A great way to start off being 6! 










No comments: