Monday, March 27, 2017

Christmas Time

 This year we had three trees up. I just love having lots of trees around the house. It just makes everything glow :) Our family room tree had all of our "places we've been" ornaments. It is so fun to pull each of them out and remember all of of memories of where we have been. The second tree in the front room has all of the egg ornaments. I love this one because it reminds me of my Grandma Thompson. The last tree is up in the loft and is the "kid" tree. The kids get to decorate this one. And most of these ornaments are bears that were on a tree that Taylor had when he was little. It also has other ornaments that the kids have made or just ones they like. They get to choose :)



 The kids love to play the ornament game just like I did when I was a kid. It is one of my favorite things to watch during the month :)

 Here is one of the projects I made as a Christmas gift for Russell. He had mentioned that he wanted a 'Cozy Cone' for his cars....I thought why just get one cone. Lets make a whole bunch to have a little city of cone houses for his cars.

 We got to be with Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen and our Nielsen cousins. One of the outting we went on was to a Candy Cane shop. We watched them make candy canes and then got in line to get a taste :)
This is one of the gifts Taylor got with his Christmas Money. It is a picture that he got to put up in his Bishop's office. It is big and fits in his office well. And the message of going to the rescue is one that he really wanted to have be a focus for our ward.














No comments: