February 27th was a special day, Ellanor was baptized. We make a special book all about this special day, but I also wanted to include it here in this book. We were able to baptize Ella out in Gilbert so that Taylor's parents could attend. (it is still challenging for Taylor's Mom to travel too far).
We are so blessed to have so much family around us for this day. Eric and Anna-lena's family made the drive out, as well as Alison and Jorgan's family. What a treat!! And a lot of the Earl crew was able to be there too.
Our family photo...soon to be outdated. Our sweet Henry will be here before we know it :)
McKay gave a talk at Ella's baptism on the Holy ghost.
Grandma Nielsen gave a talk about Baptism. As part of her talk she gave Ella this Rupunzel music box.
Sisters are the best!!
We had some refresments afterwards at Grandma and Grandpa Earls house. We did a cookie and milk bar. We had a variety of milk flavors and lots of different cookies to choose from.
It is so nice to have inherited all of the "wedding" decor things at times like these...I was able to grab things I already had to decorate. I think it turned out really nice.
Nathan and Gemma's family was so thoughtful and sent this bracelet for Ella to have to remember her special day.

No comments:
Post a Comment