Saturday, January 09, 2016

School is Great!

 Sorry these pictures are not flipped. But I had to include them anyway. The kids are so sweet! I have pulled out lots of the things they have done, but these two warmed my heart!


 Ella worked so hard on this book report. She even used her transfer paper to get the picture on the bottom of the chickens to look "just like it does in the book". She did a fantastic job!

 One of Eden's book reports was a Dr. Seuss Book Report Parade. They walked around the school as they carried things that would display their book. She chose "Great Day for UP".

 I was walking down the hall on one of the days I was volunteering and had to snap a picture of this! Adorable!!

For Ella's last report she had to research and present about a country. She was given Finland. We made some jelly filled cookies to share with her class as she talked about different facts about Finland. She was great!

This is Gordon after his music concert. Can you guess the theme? ;) He loved it! During one song he even got to use his bandanna.

I love that the kids love school so much! They each are doing so well! I love watching them learn and get excited about new things!

No comments: