Saturday, July 27, 2013

Color Run

 While we were in Utah for the 4th of July. BYU put on a kids Free Color Run. The people that started the Color Run Craze are both BYU grads. So they came back to host a free kids run. It was a blast! Gordon first official Race. Doesn't everyone look so clean at the starting line?
 It was a mile run around the park. They shot blue color powder at the runners as they ran around. The above picture is of Taylor and Gordon finishing their first lap.


 This is Gordon after finishing. Sporting is true blue Colors :)
 After our crew had finished but there were still others to come through they had a hard time keeping air in the finish sign for a bit. You can see Dave and Taylor on the ends helping hold up the ends.
 Here is the whole crew at the end. Looks like everyone had a great time!
 After everyone finished they passed out all different colors of powder and had a dance party. They counted down and then everyone let their powder fly. I wish I had a picture of that part. ( I have video) So fun. Glad Gordon had goggles on!

 The girls wanted to get in on the fun too even though they didn't run :) FYI the color powder died everyone scalp for days...if you ever do one (which I would recommend!!!)
I am sure this is the first race of many in this kids lifetime! I love him so much, color powder and all!!

No comments: