Another added to the tally...Taylor did his third full marathon! I am so proud of him. He is such an inspiration to me. Big thanks to Uila for telling us about this race. You can't beat free! And the course was beautiful. And a big thanks to Jessie Allen for letting us stay at her house and watching our kiddos while we ran.
Jessi, Uila and I ran the half. So impressed with both of them! What an awesome accomplishment and so glad that I was able to be a part of it :)
This pictures is really fun...we are all actually in it. Uila is taking the picture and you can see her shadow, Jessi is the one in the red in the center of the picture...if you look a little further ahead you will see me in red running towards Taylor in white. Taylor was heading back already. It was so fun to be able to run with him for a little bit. Oh how I wish I was fast enough that I could run a whole race with him....maybe someday!
Here we are before the race after sending Taylor off for his start. It was a bit chilly...we were having a great time chatting trying to stay warm.
While we were in town we took the kids to see a few things. The Bilagio gardens and water show as well as the M&M store. They had a great time.
Such a fun and memorable experience! So glad I was able to share it with wonderful people! The plan next is to sign up for a full....I think it will be in Feb here in AZ this time. If anyone would like to join us, we would LOVE it!
2 comments:
Wow!! Congrats to everyone on doing that. What a great accomplishment!
So jealous you and Uila got to be together!
Post a Comment