Friday, July 08, 2011

Birthday Boy!!

Taylor's birthday started off with a great surprise. He was woken up to McKay and Summer's family's rendition of "The Happy Birthday Song". Then Summer made her famous Wheat Pancakes. It was such a fun treat~!!
Another year older and wiser too.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
We went golfing again for Taylor's birthday. It is wonderful living in Arizona for the very affordable green fees in the summer time :) Taylor is a great golfer and it is nice that he still enjoys going with me. I think I ricocheted off at least 5 different things that evening. Good times. :)


We also celebrated by going to see Les Miserables. We have had the tickets since Nov and have been very anxiously waiting. We had a wonderful time!
Happy Birthday sweetheart,so glad that you were born and in my life.... love you so much!

3 comments:

kris nielsen said...

Wow, what a good looking couple. You look fabulous in that dress. I had so much fun the last couple of weeks. Miss you!

Doug and Lisa said...

YAY! We got to see Les Miserables recently too. I've always wanted to see it and couldn't have been more pleased with the performance. Such a great show!

Nathan and Gemma said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Laura you look gorgeous!!!