Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter make-up

Everyone was very sick on Easter Sunday so we did an "Easter Make-up Sunday". The girls got these adorable dresses which were a very bright and fun pink and I just happened to have a bright pink and orange dress that I have had in my closet for years. All we needed to finish the family matching outfits off was some bright orange ties.....and I realized this one day before. Luckily ROSS came through for me. There was one bright orange tie that came with a pocket square, which by the way is the perfect size to make a little boys bow tie. And that is what I did. I make Gordon a matching bow tie that he LOVED! :) A fun non-traditional Easter outfit color scheme that turned out better than I could have expected. --I even had a friend stop by the night before and see my outfit and made me jewelry to match. --Thanks Jessi!
We had a fun afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Earl's house. And one of the best meals I have ever had! Delicious :) (ps Yes, Gordon does have a scratch above his eye...the day before was the father and sons camp out and somewhere along the way he got it)
This picture makes me laugh. Ella never disappoints with her facial expressions. Wonder what she is thinking about here? :)
There were lots of cute ones of Taylor and Gordon but I love this one of Taylor looking at Gordon. I love my boys!
And Riley made it to the photo shoot. Gordon loves Riley so much, he really is becoming part of the family :)

6 comments:

kris nielsen said...

So cute and coordinated! Love Ella's expressions, and her hair is getting so long. Everyone looks great.

Emily and Ryan said...

I love the Easter outfits! So cute! Did you get a new camera? The photos look great!

Laura Earl said...

Emily--I wish I got a new camera. It is my father-in-laws. Someday I hope to get one of my own :)

Karly said...

Beautiful!!!

Alison said...

LOVE it! You guys look so cute! Your bow ties looks amazing and these little girls are getting so big and ellas hair is getting so long. I cant wait to see you guys so soon!

Sree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.