Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I must be crazy!!!

I have made it a goal for myself to do some type of physical event in-between each pregnancy to make myself get back into shape before the next little bundle of joy comes along. I have done 1/2 marathons in the past but this time I think I might be crazy.

My sister started it....but I am going to run a MARATHON. (Nevada Red Rock Marathon in March). I am going to run with my sister. And Taylor is going to run with her husband and a friend.

I went for my "long run" this morning and surprisingly felt much better than past "long runs". But still I get home after being gone for a LONG time and ask myself, "Am I Crazy!"

Maybe I am, but even with all the pain I have I love it. It is a goal I have had for a long time and it is a great feeling to know come March I will have completed it!

Anyone else want to join us for the fun???

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Good for you! My hubby is running a half marathon in April! Let us know when you get into town! We would love to see you and meet your cute family!!!

once upon a poppy said...

yeah youre crazy:) but good for you. im just trying to get back into exercising everyday.

The Burnetts said...

I sure don't want to join you, but I think you are awesome! I really would die...no joke :)

April Celeste Garff said...

You're not crazy. Wait until you finish and plan your next race! I'd love to join you, sorry we moved. :(

Anonymous said...

You are my hero. Good luck with the marathon. I have done 1/2's as well, but I don't know if my knees could handle a full. I want to hear about how it goes!