Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Every other Friday....

Every other Friday we swing downtown get Taylor from work and go to Disneyland. It is so much fun! The kids love the Disney night life :) The above picture, Gordon ran over to this spot and said "Mom take my picture!" I went to grab Ella to be in it and Gordon said "No all by myself Mom." I am glad he is coming around to getting his picture taken.

The kids and Daddy waiting for the Tiki Room show to start (a favorite, we do it almost every time we go!) It was one of my favs growing up as well.
This is the shot I got to take with Ella in it :) Thanks Gordon.
Making their silly faces

Can't resist climbing in a car. Notice Ella's little sweatsuit outfit. She got it from a friend and was so excited about it. Total girl!

What a cutie! I can't wait till the next every other Friday!

2 comments:

kris nielsen said...

I hope when I come in January that it will be the every other Friday.

Nathan and Gemma said...

What wonderful memories your kids will have of going to Disneyland. How special!