Monday, October 19, 2009

Eden's Blessing

October 10th was the day of Eden's blessing. It was a wonderful day. We had family and friends there for this special occasion. The above picture has all the men that participated (minus the bishop he had to head out for a meeting). Thanks to all who came and helped we are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends! The dress Eden is wearing was worn by my Mom and also by me. Giving a child a name and a blessing is one of best things to listen to as a mother. I know how much I love this little girl and our Father in Heaven loves her even more and it is great to hear the blessings that are in store for her. We love you Eden JaNae!

The Dad's with Eden

The Mom's with Eden



Our newest family picture.




The whole gang.



Daddy and Eden just after the blessing



Eden giving Grandpa Earl a silly face. She is a doll!

5 comments:

kris nielsen said...

It was a great day!! Looking at the pictures, no one would ever know how much fun we had getting Ella to sit in the picture.

Nathan and Gemma said...

awww she is so precious! what beautiful family pictures and I just love that tongue she ckearly has a sense of humor-love it!
Sorry we couldn't be there!

Choosy mom said...

Your blog is so cute. I love seeing all of the crafty things you do. We had so much fun on our play date today. “Jif” (alias) is still sleeping. Thanks again.

KB said...

Wow I can't believe she can stick her tongue out that far! It almost looks fake.

Uila said...

Aw! So cute. I love your new family pic! You look great:)