Oh. Funny story. When the kids met Eden for the first time she had a present for each of them (we did this when we had Ella too and it worked out great-so we thought we would do it again). we asked Gordon weeks before what he wanted baby Eden to bring him. His reply was a green shirt. A little random. I asked him are you sure you don't want her to bring you a toy? He responded no a green shirt. Then a few days later we were talking about it again and I thought for sure that green shirt answer was not going to come up again, but it did. And every time we talked about meeting Eden he would say that she was going to bring him a green shirt. So what did she bring him ...a green shirt.... and the green shirt was a hit. He was more excited about the green shirt she gave him then the pack of Cars dominoes she also brought. And you might have noticed in other pictures, Ella got a baby doll-her own so she can feed her baby while I feed Eden. (we also got Ella a green shirt) :)
Saturday, August 29, 2009
INTRODUCING....
Oh. Funny story. When the kids met Eden for the first time she had a present for each of them (we did this when we had Ella too and it worked out great-so we thought we would do it again). we asked Gordon weeks before what he wanted baby Eden to bring him. His reply was a green shirt. A little random. I asked him are you sure you don't want her to bring you a toy? He responded no a green shirt. Then a few days later we were talking about it again and I thought for sure that green shirt answer was not going to come up again, but it did. And every time we talked about meeting Eden he would say that she was going to bring him a green shirt. So what did she bring him ...a green shirt.... and the green shirt was a hit. He was more excited about the green shirt she gave him then the pack of Cars dominoes she also brought. And you might have noticed in other pictures, Ella got a baby doll-her own so she can feed her baby while I feed Eden. (we also got Ella a green shirt) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yay congrats she is beautiful! what a great green shirt! Evan has cars dominos too lol those boys are so similar! I'm so happy for you both what a beautiful family you have hope your recovery is speedy xxxxx
Yeah, she's here! I can't believe you have 3 kids. You are awesome and you look great too! Congratulations.
That is the funniest story! I am so glad that you guys are doing well! You are such a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you guys all again!
Sara
Congrats!! Hope you're doing well. Loved the story about the gifts. Super Cute!
I can't believe you are a family of five. Congratulations. I love you!
At first when I saw the first picture I thought you haed TWINS cause Ella was holdin her baby dall and then I realized it wasn't a really baby hahahahahah! Congrates!! She is beautiful!! I really love that name!!
Congratulations on Eden! How exciting to be 5 strong!!! I especially love how practical Gordon is, asking for clothes instead of toys! You sure create cute kids!
CONGRATULATIONS! Love the name. What a fun idea about the presents. Cute story too. Best of luck with the new baby.
Congrats! What a cute family! Your kids are so cute! Hope everyone is doing great. Can't wait to meet the newest addition!
What exciting news! We are so happy everyone is happy and healthy:) Loved the story.....you have fun kids and Eden will just add to all that fun. Robby
Your new little one is so cute. I'm glad to see both mom and baby are doing well. You'll have to let me know how it is with three little ones to care for.
congrats!! and that is so funny about the green shirt!
Post a Comment