Friday, May 08, 2009

2L year down!

Taylor had his last final yesterday. We went to pick him up from school. The kids wanted to make him some signs. Gordon was so excited to show dad is work and to tell him what a great job he did. Ellanor was excited until we were about 5 min away and she fell asleep. So this is what she looked like when we got there.

To celebrate Taylor took Gordon with him with some of the other guys from our ward to golf. Our good friends let Gordon borrow their sons mini clubs. He had a great time playing golf anf eating pizza with the big boys. He loves being just like his daddy.

Thanks for letting him tag along guys :)

8 comments:

SGarff said...

The worst is now behind you. There's an ancient law school proverb that goes: "the first year they scare you, the second year they work you to death, and the third year they bore you."

once upon a poppy said...

congrats taylor! love gordon's shoes. cooper wears his all the time too!

Uila said...

Congrats!

Nathan and Gemma said...

Gordon is such a cutie! I love your new family picture and I love your haircut x

Jessie's Jargon said...

Have I ever told you what a good mom I think you are. You are amazing. Congrats to Taylor! Man time flies...

I showed Kim your blog and she was getting a kick out of Gorgon's big smile. I told her that he always has that smile on his face. I don't think I have ever seen him without it! :)

kris nielsen said...

I love the father-son picture. Taylor, you are a great Dad! Enjoy your break.

Nathan and Gemma said...

...and of course we meant to say CONGRATS!

My World said...

Well done, Taylor! Can't wait to see you!