
You will have to wait no longer.
Well many people have been on my case to update the blog, and rightfully so. It has been close to a year since we last posted! Yikes!
The most exciting news as of late is the newest addition to our family. Ellanor Marie Earl, we call her Ella for short. She is a tremendous blessing in our lives. She was born on February 15th at 1:15 in the afternoon. I remember after having Gordon asking my doctor what were the chances of having another breech baby, she said it is like getting hit by lighting twice. And I have defied the odds. You got it, she was breech. A c-section baby again. But the second time around was much easier than the first.
Ella is just about 3 ½ months. She is growing so fast. And her big brother Gordon loves her very much. He will just be playing
around the house and out of the blue run over and give her a big squeeze. It is one of my most favorite things to see the love they already have for one another.Taylor is officially a 2L!
Hurray we made it through the dreaded first year of law school. For me is was not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Yes, it was hard, but very do-able with a wonderful husband like mine. Taylor is an amazing man and as the days and years go by I believe it more and more deeply. He works harder than anyone I know and still finds time to be with me and the kids. He is my hero!
D-Land meets the Earls
In May the Earl family reunion was at the ‘happiest place on earth’. And it was extra happy for us since we checked into the Disneyland Hotel right after Taylor finished his last final. What a wonderful feeling that was! The next three days were spent with family running around the magical kingdom. Highlights of the trip:
Moving yet again…
Ever since Taylor and I have been married we have moved a lot, and we decided why stop now! We are currently in Arizona again. Taylor has an internship here working for Institute for Justice. He is enjoying his time away from school and getting into the legal scene. And moving once a summer is not enough. We are going back to LA over 4th of July weekend to move all of our things from our two bedroom unit to a three bedroom unit (so any of you who will be around and would like to help us, please standby ☺ )
Our little ManGordon is really becoming a little man. His vocabulary is getting bigger everyday. He loves to count things and to point out letters. He is also getting to the stage of copying different things that we do. It is adorable to watch! More stories of his many adventures to come.
Tons has happened and I know I have not done justice to the many events that have happened lately, but I wanted to get something posted to help me get into the blogging way.
7 comments:
THANKYOU! for the update! I will read this everyday!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful. While you're still into moving everywhere, why not come back to NC for awhile. we sure do miss you guys! Heather and I need you on our league coed volleyball team!!
Your kids are adorable and growing so fast. I just wanted to leave a note to say hello it has been a long time since I have talked to you. If you get a chance you will have to check out our blog. This will be an easy way for us to keep in touch with each other. Take Care.
Trisha Kofe
Ella is beautiful. Thanks for posting the updates. You really are missed around the volleyball scene here. We miss you guys you need to come back to NC and give the earls some representation since McKay left.
Kristen
YAY! It's updated!!
I love the pictures!
Sounds like you guys are doing well. Little Ella is so adorable...such a girly girl! :)
Have fun in Arizona.
Keep on updating! We need more news from our favorite family of Earls! Thank you so much for the update! Ella and Gordon are such adorable kids! We miss you guys and hope you are enjoying your summer in Arizona!
yeah! a new fun post! your kids are so cute! i cant wait to meet ellanor. she's a cutie. and gordon is getting so big. he's a stud. congrats taylor! hang in there you'll do great! love you guys
i was beginnig to think you were done! i'm gald you posted and it was fun seeing laura and the kids yesterday!
Post a Comment